Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Listen-if you dare.

There is a hard punk-rock/metal band called "Evergreen Terrace." There songs "Chaney Can't Quite Riff Like Helmet's Page Hamilton" and "Sending Signals" are good. They do have 'demonic' vocals, but they actually sound good. I was trying to listen to their other songs, and I came upon "Wolfbiker." If you ever want an example of the metal I despise with a burning passion, listen to that first part. My computer died, so I don't know how the whole song goes, but the very beginning brought upon the same feelings I had in the mall.

Look it up on Youtube. I dare you. I promise that it doesn't swear. (Not that you'd be able to tell) It's just about ten seconds of pain to understand just what it is I hate.
(I only heard that first part, so the song might get good after that, but I highly doubt it. Plus, my volume is messed up again. :(

3 comments:

  1. Ouch -.O

    It's kind of funny how bad it is... X)People who scream into a microphone don't sound good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... um.... its not as bad as some but... they could do better... they have a lot of misused talent...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I haven't offended you by insulting and beating on metal music. That was one of the few reasons I posted this. I wanted to say, "I have said I hate metal-screamo, but to be specific, here's an example of what it is I hate. To tell you the truth, I LOVE "Chaney Can't Quite Riff..." and "Sending Signals." So again, I REALLY hope I didn't offend you or anything.

    ReplyDelete