Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hey there, Beautiful (by Me, Andrew Ball)

Hey there, beautiful, it’s nice to see you here.
You lighten the room with your sunshine smile that stretches from ear to ear.
Your hair, it shines like beautiful silk. And your eyes are bright just like the stars.
 Your skin seems like that of royalty, without any bruises or scars.
But the thing that I love about you the most is not what the eye can see.
It’s the burning power within your soul, the spirituality.

The spirit makes the best of you, in all you say, in all you do.
You’re the kind of person people want as friend.
The world can’t make you or shake you or make you twist and bend.
I hope that you stay this way all your life, because this is what I look for in a wife.

Hey, there beautiful, am I in heaven or is it just me?
Because either way, it’s all the same, because it’s with you I want to be.
And I swear it’s all by the grace of God that you should appear as an angel.
But I guess that’s what happens when your spirit takes on physical form.

The spirit makes the best of you, in all you say, in all you do.
You’re the kind of person people want as friend.
The world can’t make you or shake you or make you twist and bend.
I hope that you stay this way all your life, because this is what I look for in a wife.

I know you ain’t perfect,
There are things to fix,
But dang, you’re doing grand.
And if there’s anyone who is an example to me,
 You should know that it’s definitely you!

The spirit makes the best of you, oh man, I swear it’s true!
You’re the kind of person I want as a friend.
The world won’t make you or shake you, heck, you’ll help it mend!
I hope that you stay this way all your life, because you’re the one I want as a wife.

I swear that it’s true, I love you.



7 comments:

  1. Gosh, dude. You should write love poetry. With this song, you would have all of America's females fawning over you. It is very good. I like this line especially: 'The world won't make you or shake you, heck, you'll help it mend!' I can definitely imagine it as a style of song by Train. It really seems like it would suit it. Just for the record, when your famous, remember that I was your first fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! and thank-you! It's a good thing to know what you just said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Alex is first, I'll be second!! :D ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parties are good!!! :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete