Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

An Explanation

Below is a poem I wrote one day about two months ago. I have no remembrance of what mindset I was in. What I do know is that this is a poem based of of a girl I know, but it applies to any girl, she was just an example to me as I wrote this. It's a poem saying that, even though you're beautiful, the best thing about you is the Spirit. I don't care what you look like, the Spirit is what defines beauty. This is what you may call an elect lady. I don't want to marry someone who has just looks. That would be nice, but all I really care about is marrying an elect lady. A wife who I can marry because of true love. Also, I need to point out another thing. Sexy and hot are words I see as with looks. But when I use the term, 'Beauty," I mean a strong spirit. So when I talk about beauty, remember that.

(By the way, am I sounding weird so far? I'm trying not too, but I have the feeling some of you might think so.)

Also, by the way, I want to make this into a song. And for reasons unknown, my mind was thinking of Train, (you know, the band who wrote "Hey, Soul Sister" and "If It's Love.") so I wrote this kinda in the style they write in.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that sounds weird, I think that sounds like you listen in Seminary!! :D

    ReplyDelete