Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Friday, December 31, 2010

I've Got News!

I am going to write 'screenplays' for music videos. 
Music videos are quite ingenious works of 'art' that incorporate things (other than music) like acting, art, writing, analyzing, and interpretation. I enjoy doing all these things, and for that reason, I'm going to be making them, minus the filming. (I'll get to that later.) Scenes ALWAYS run through my head when listening to music, and this helps me understand the lyrics a little more and understanding the lyrics more helps me to write the meaning to the song on this blog. I'm also writing them because some music videos could have been done a little better. Watch the music video for "Young" as an example. It makes sense, but it could have had more. It also jumps all over the place like a caffeinated film editor edited it. It's so jumpy! 

I don't want to take space on this blog for those though, so I made another blog. I'll post something when the first one's done. here is the website name-


Oh, and I promise that my post on "This Love, This Hate" is almost done!

3 comments:

  1. I do kind of the same thing, except I make AMV's. AMV stands for Anime Music Video, and what you do is take a song and find an anime to go with it, decide on the type of AMV it'll be depending on the anime you chose, then put it in a video editing program and start editing. :) It's like a music video... they're hard to explain, but you can find them ALL OVER YOUTUBE. :P

    Imagining scenes and stuff like that is fun when you're listening to music, right?! :D (Although, for me, they're usually anime or manga-related scenes because of the thing mentioned above....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I see those things all over the place...and RMV's. (Runescape music videos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen an RMV... :) Cool!

    ReplyDelete