Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Was Wrong

Remember how I said Katy Perry was a bad artist? Yea....I take that back. Although I still think "California Gurls" is sick and "I Kissed a Girl" is wrong on soooooooooooo many levels, a few of her songs are actually VERY good. "Teenage Dream," "Thinking of You," and "Firework" are all really good. I haven't listened to the others, but I will now assume they're good. Oh, "Hot N Cold" is sorta good as well . So, I just wanted to tell you all that.



Good-bye.

4 comments:

  1. that is interesting. I really like Firework too. Teenage Dream is good but kinda got some not good lyrics--I am suprised that you like it. hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is a little weird in some ways, but it's not talking about lust or anything like that. I assume these two ACTUALLY love each other, in which case, what they're doing isn't really bad, or in my opinion, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard Teenage Dream on the radio so often lately! :D My sister showed my Fireworks a little while ago... but I didn't really listen to it then... Another good song she sings is ET. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooove Katy Perry now! :D I mildly enjoy I Kissed a Girl now, and it just cracks me up. xD California Gurls still sucks as always though. Haha

    ReplyDelete