Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Hollywood Undead

If you recall what I said in my earlier posts, I have said that I found a total of four songs by Hollywood Undead that were REALLY GOOD. The rest of their songs are absolutely foul, so don't listen to them. They swear a lot and use some sexually derogatory terms. Out of all that crap, I was able to download four songs. One song, "Young," I have heavily talked about already. For the next three posts, I will talk about those four songs. They will go in this order.

This Love, This Hate

Sell Your Soul.

Circles

(None of these songs swear in the slightest.)

And just a few minutes ago, I found a new single on iTunes called "Hear Me Now." It doesn't swear and it sounds cool! So I am going to download it. Oh, I forgot to mention that the songs will be written in the order listed. I will probably do one a day too unless my grandma's house has too slow of internet.
Bye!


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been on Blogger since the 10th, but whenever I get on, I check to see if you've posted anything new. :) I'll read all your posts, and comment if I can find words! :D

    ReplyDelete