Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Randomness

I've been here all day trying to come up with a post, I but I couldn't. I wanted to try something not related to music since I do that a lot, but it's actually hard to think of something unless I just start writing about toads or something random like that. I might try random-subject-writing, so here's a small start.

First off all, my internet. I don't know why, but it's just been acting so annoying today. It keeps disconnecting every ten minutes or so. Sometimes, it takes even less time. It's severely annoying me! Hopefully, it's only because of weather which means it will pass soon. It hasn't gone out in 15 minutes so far too, so that's good.

Second of all, I've been high ALL DAY! No, I'm not taking cocaine or meth. I'm a diabetic. The sugar content in my blood changes a lot, and when it's a high amount, I feel horrible depending on the amount. I've been in the 300's, so it's not too bad, but bad enough. Then, when I changed my site, I found out that there were air bubbles  in the container! I need insulin to stay stable. air bubbles replace insulin, so basically, I've been feeding my bloodstream with AIR all day! It makes me mad because I've starved today!

Second of all, "The Last of the Mohicans" was a sad movie. I fell asleep during it, but I didn't need to see it all to tell that it was sad. I woke up during the last five minutes, and many people were dead. Good people.

Punk goes Pop. This is an album presented by Fearless Records. It has punk bands playing songs such as "Airplanes," "I Kissed a Girl," "Apologize," and more. So far, there are three volumes. I would describe punk rock as fast-paced rock music that may have screamo. So basically, it can be like rock, only better. It can be more than that, but that's my definition. The Ready Set's "Airplanes" cover is one of the best on there. They turned a rap into a melodic song. It did the song justice. "Apologize," a cover by Silverstein, is also very good, even though it has screamo. "Hot N Cold," on the other hand, is terrible! Screamo is fine, even inventive and useful, but some bands take it a little too far. If you don't want ear disease, don't listen to it. Here is a link to the whole "Punk Goes..." series. (Song lists.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punk_Goes...

Ugh. I just listened to the cover "Down" by Breathe Carolina and they just ruined it by swearing! It wasn't even needed, but they used it. I curse them. Oh well, they just won't sell to me.

You might not recall, but I have said that every musician, no matter what trash they make, will have some sort of song that is good. You might know that I hate the duo 3Oh!3. Their songs are horrible. Nice beats, crappy lyrics. They do, however, have a song called "Follow Me Down" which I love. That is the talent they have, yet they use it in a terrible way. I find that sad.

here's an analogy. iTunes is like a guy who gives you some cake, then pulls a gun to your head, and dares you to swallow. In other words, you can't use the music you purchased. It messes with you. There are so many complications, it would take me awhile to list them all. (The analogy is my mom's, by the way.) And while I'm on subject, how do you get music from an itouch into the itunes library on the computer? Suggestions would be nice.

So, if I ever do random writing, it will be more organized and it will be on an actual subject. For those of you who read my rants, thank-you, I appreciate it. I do have some posts coming real soon on subjects like greed, Snoop Dogg, and my persuasive essay. I also have a music video coming VERY VERY SOON. If there are any suggestions on something I should write about or music video you want me to write, TELL ME! Chances are I'll do it. (And yes mom, I will do "The Other Side" soon, I promise.)

Goodbye...for now! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm hungry now. I need food.

3 comments:

  1. I like the random thoughts post. Heck, I'm your Mom and even I learned a little about you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!!! I love it! I agree completely with you on all the music things, my absolute favorite song has a swear word towards the end. It ruins the song, and is so unnecessary! haha have you seen The Fantastic Mr. Fox? I love how they replace all the would-be swear words with "cuss". "what the cuss is going on here?" lol.. I didn't know you were diabetic, I'm so sorry! I wouldn't last a day being diabetic, especially since I faint at the sight of blood. It would be a complete mess. But I like the whole "random writing" style. It's fun just to see your view on things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I've noticed that a lot of songs these days are swearing more frequently. I think it would honestly be easier to cut a long job short and make a clean song instead of a clean version. What song were you talking about?

    I'l take note of that the next time I test my blood sugar.

    Thank-you VERY much for reading my posts!

    ReplyDelete