Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Monday, January 10, 2011

My Idea (The Other One)

I have an idea! It's so awesome that it will BLOW your mind away, so hold onto it.

For those who have watched a musical, (which should be all of you) you can probably tell that musicals have there own style of music. I find some of it quite appealing, but I'm not sure how other people think of it. So, to create a common appeal and bring culture to those that may not like musicals so much, I am going to write a musical with mains-team music. It may be a little hard, but I believe it can be done. I've already gotten a mashup made up for a scene. It has some alterations to it to fit the developing story/scene, but it's still the same meaning. It's a Jason Derulo/Moby mix of Whatcha Say/Disco Lies. I think they fit quite nicely. Here it is below. (Oh, and for those who don't have a clue what "Disco Lies" is, look it up on youtube. It will be there. Don't watch the music video though. It's gross.

Oh wait. I forgot that I need to do a little more mashing first. I'll post it soon.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Oh....I like that idea. You need to watch the musical Grease. It had modern music in it...or was it music that made the charts because it was so good in the play? I don't remember. Anywho...good play. Oh, and we still need to watch footloose don't we? Preferably before the one at your school.

    ReplyDelete