Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

THE FIRST MUSIC VIDEO IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been weeks, but I finally finished writing the screenplay for a music video. The song is a favorite of mine. It is the Hollywood Undead song "Sell Your Soul." The music video displays the metaphor in the song as I perceive it. I have written about this song before, so anyone wanting to see where I'm standing with this song, go ahead and read it if you'd like. Comments and critiques are welcome. I need it so I can write these better, so I can improve the script itself, and so it looks good when I film it. (I don't know how it will be done, but writing them is only half the fun. Whether it be by me and/or some other person, I'm making it. And if anyone wishes to do it with me sometime...speak up.)

But anyway, here's a link-

http://aballhonorsmusicvideos.blogspot.com/2011/04/sell-your-soul-by-hollywood-undead.html

2 comments:

  1. I read it, and it sounds really good!!! I'm excited to see it!!! Do you think I could help you? It sounds like fun! :D

    ReplyDelete