Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Friday, February 11, 2011

On a Whim

<(If this turns out to be a badly written song, I can understand why. I came up with the first two lines and I just wrote what I felt.)>


I wonder
does the sunrise have anything to offer?
Does it bring
a solid promise of a brighter day?

Can it give
what we've all been waiting for?
And can it's rays
touch every surface of Earth?

Even though it seems
that the darkness is too invading.
I know that where there is light
darkness can't occupy.

Christ is closer than he seems
he's shining on us his every beam.
He will show us the way;
He'll help us rise and seize the day!
When darkness is invading
our sacred inner being.
You can be assured that Christ is intervening.
He will not let go
of the ones that he loves.

Christ is love!
Christ is always love!
When the Tempter tries to take you, just remember that
Christ is always love!
And you never abandon the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment