Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

YAAAA!

Yesterday was my birthday! To celebrate, we got pizza and watched the movie Salt. The different details in the story were kinda confusing at first, but it soon made sense. We also feasted on homemade chocolate-filled caramels and chocolate & caramel rice krispies. Which were like eating heaven!
I got two presents. One was a cannon that my cousin made for me. First, you stuff a projectile down one of the three interchangeable tubes. Then, you twist the cap on the other side open and spray some Glade Air Freshener in. And last, after the cap is back on, you twist the sparker until it ignites and explodes. This sends the projectile flying through the air. It's quite cool!
 I also got a yellow parakeet. Yaaaay! It's a yellow male. I named him Brandon. We were talking about what I should name him and my mom suggested a singer. The first one that came to my head was Brandon Flowers and the name just stuck. He's quite territorial. He tries to bite you when you touch his cage. He's so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm two days off, but happy birthday! :D

    Parakeets are awesome! My friend has one and sometimes she lets it just fly around her room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed saying "Happy Birthday". It sounds like it was a good one. Good luck with that bird.

    ReplyDelete