Welcome!

I've come to realize I am lucky and blessed. :)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Back Again...For About Twenty Minutes. (Hello My EFY Comrades.)

(Skip down past the paragraph and extra two sentances. It will make more sense. I'm only keeping this first part to keep the authenticity of the post alive. This is sort of like a journal after all.)
For this past week, I have been at EFY. I met some friends there and I have now set up a Facebook account. Luckily, my name was available, so it's just Andrew (Last Name.) So for those of you who were referred to this site, go ahead and find me. To everyone else, go ahead and find me if you like. I really can't stay much longer though, so I'm going to get out a thing I wanted to say. (This is to my friends from school.) The week before EFY, I regretted not trying to get ahold of anyone so if anyone feels like texting me (or using Facebook, doesn't matter), go ahead, but I'll be in Wyoming for a week. See ya! You're awesome people!

By the way, for those reading this, my avatar is a guy with extremelly big headphones. It's somewhere in the sidebar on this blog.

Okay, now that I have time to write this, I'll explain myself. At EFY, I met some people, and the way best way to stay connected was through Facebook. So although my usage of it may be low, I created a new account using my name. As it turns out, many people can use the same name. It makes sense actually. I tried to find myself on my mom's account and as it turns out, I'm REALLY hard to find. So if anyone is trying to find me, then good luck. My avatar is a guy with big headphones. You can see him in the sidebar on this blog. Also, to those who have been reffered to this site, if you've got some time to spare, go ahead and read this blog. I must warn you though, some of the more current posts are a little- ahh, how do I put it? Mushy maybe? If you like music though, you should enjoy this. Feel free to comment as well.
As for the two people who actually read this, (and the four or so who might read this, or anyone who has my phone number for that matter,) I'm sorry I haven't kept up my communication with you. I don't know, maybe you were busy or you don't really care, but that was the one this I was regretting the week before EFY. So if anyone wants to talk to me, go ahead and text me. (Or Facebook if you can find me.) I'm sitting in my Grandma's house right now talking to my two cousins and my brother. The Lincoln County Fair is this week, and in all honesty, it's even better than the Davis County Fair. They had an illusionist last year and The Colors performed the year before that. (They're from Kaysville AND they went to Davis High!) Hope your summers are are going great. And you're all awesome! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment